Video games artist with over eight years experience in the field. Currently employed as a 3D Environment Artist at Build a Rocket Boy. Previous experience includes XR Games, where I worked on a variety of VR titles, and Playground Games, where I worked on Fable and the award-winning Forza Horizon 5.
First class graduate of The Art of Video Games course at Escape Studios and Art Director for the runner-up for Immersive Media game of the year in The Rookies 2020 with 'Aspen Lane VR'.
Working on MindsEye (https://youtu.be/_modffJe9s4).
Working on a variety of VR projects with large contrasts in style and production methods.
- Setting art benchmarks with level art, scene composition and lighting.
- Polishing/optimising existing art assets
- Managing junior artists when required
- working on levels from blockout to art complete
- Documenting art processes and guides for new starters
Worked closely with the Assets and Tech Art teams. Responsibilities included:
- Giving Outsource support, guiding with technical and artistic feedback
- Optimising LODs on assets, as well as creating PLODs for the Theatre and Basilica.
- Global tech art tasks such as applying wind to assets that required it
- Working with the Scene Comp team to connect pylons across the world using internal tools
- Polishing assets throughout production
Recently begun working with the Fable team.
I had to create a plethora of architectural assets and props for a historically accurate digital recreation of The Acropolis in Greece.
Studied the Art of Games course at Escape Studios. Learning new skills while refining old ones in a variety of software and mediums.
My duties included aiding in the editing and animating of trailers for Fractured Space and modelling placeholder models for an undisclosed project.